RecPlex Reopening Reminders
We ask that all members read, understand, and follow the policies and procedures below before and during their visit to the Central Plains RecPlex.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU:
• are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms
• have come into contact with someone who may have COVID-19
• have travelled outside of Manitoba within the past 14 days
• have come into contact with someone who has been outside of Manitoba within the last 14 days.
CENTRAL PLAINS RECPLEX:
• Face masks must be worn at all times, including while working out.
• Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your workout.
• Workouts must be booked before arrival, this can be done:
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• by phone: 204.428.6050
• Only members that have a pre-booked workout time will be allowed entrance.
• Use the self-screening tool before arrival: sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
• Arrive ready to workout and ensure you bring indoor footwear. Outdoor footwear must be left in the lobby.
• Change rooms are unavailable and lobby washrooms are available.
• Everyone must use the hand sanitization station upon entry. Sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility.
• Workout blocks occur in 2-hour intervals with 30 minutes of cleaning in between.
• Cashless or no-contact payment should be used to the greatest extent possible.
• Bottle filling stations are available. Water fountains remain unavailable.
• Congregating in the parking lot or lobby is not permitted.
• There will be no food or drinks served. Vending machines are available for your use.
• The Gymnasium is available for one-on-one or individual training sessions.
• Southport Bowl remains closed until further notice.
CHANGES TO YOUR WORKOUT EXPERIENCE:
• Maintain proper physical distancing of 6ft or 2m between members and staff at all times.
• Equipment that is difficult to sanitize has been removed, including foam rollers, yoga blocks, hand wraps, and gloves.
• Only touch your own items – this includes water bottles, foam rollers, gloves, hand wraps, and gym bags.
• Wipe down equipment before and after each use using the disinfectant wipes from the cleaning stations located throughout the facility.
• Spacing between machines has been increased to maintain a safe physical distance.
• Staff thoroughly clean and sanitize all equipment between each workout block.
For more information regarding COVID-19, and to see all recent updates from the provincial government, visit the Province of Manitoba website: www.manitoba.ca/covid19/
For inquiries regarding the Central Plains RecPlex, please contact us at 204.428.6050. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Back to News List