RecPlex Policies & Procedures
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU:
• are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms
• have come into contact with someone who may have COVID-19
• have travelled outside of Manitoba within the past 14 days and are not fully vaccinated.
• have come into contact with someone who has been outside of Manitoba within the last 14 days and are not fully vaccinated.
CENTRAL PLAINS RECPLEX:
• Face masks must be worn at all times, including while working out.
• Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your workout.
• Workouts must be booked before arrival, this can be done:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: 204.428.6050
• Only members that have a pre-booked workout time will be allowed entrance.
• Use the self-screening tool before arrival: sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
• Arrive ready to work out and ensure you bring proper athletic footwear.
• Change rooms are available. Lockers are unavailable.
• Everyone must use the hand sanitization station upon entry. Sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility.
• Workout blocks occur in 2-hour intervals with 30 minutes of cleaning in between.
• Cashless or no-contact payment is preferred.
• Bottle filling stations are available while water fountains are not.
• Congregating in the parking lot or lobby is not permitted.
• There will be no food or drinks served. Vending machines are available for your use.
• The climbing wall is unavailable.
• Southport Bowl remains closed until further notice.
CHANGES TO YOUR WORKOUT EXPERIENCE:
• Maintain proper physical distancing of 9ft or 3m between members and staff at all times.
• Equipment that is difficult to sanitize has been removed, including foam rollers, yoga blocks, hand wraps, and gloves.
• Only touch your own items – this includes water bottles, foam rollers, gloves, hand wraps, and gym bags.
• Wipe down equipment before and after each use using the disinfectant wipes from the cleaning stations located throughout the facility.
• Spacing between machines has been increased to 9 feet to maintain a safe physical distance.
• Staff thoroughly clean and sanitize all equipment between each workout block.
For more information regarding COVID-19, and to see all recent updates from the provincial government, visit the Province of Manitoba website: www.manitoba.ca/covid19/
For inquiries regarding the Central Plains RecPlex, please contact us at 204.428.6050. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Back to News List