RecPlex Policies & Procedures - UPDATE
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU:
• Are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms
• Have come into contact with someone who may have COVID-19
• Have traveled outside of Manitoba within the past 14 days and are not fully vaccinated.
• Have come into contact with someone who has been outside of Manitoba within the last 14 days and are not fully vaccinated.
CENTRAL PLAINS RECPLEX:
• The facility is open with 100% capacity
• Masks are mandatory in the facility unless engaged with physical activity
• In accordance to Public Health Orders, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination when entering the facility
• Use the self-screening tool before arrival: sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
• Arrive ready to work out and ensure you bring proper athletic footwear
• Equipment that is difficult to sanitize has been removed, including foam rollers, yoga blocks, hand wraps, and gloves
• Only touch your own items – this includes water bottles, foam rollers, gloves, hand wraps, and gym bags
• Wipe down equipment before and after each use using the disinfectant wipes from the cleaning stations located throughout the facility
For more information regarding COVID-19, and to see all recent updates from the provincial government, visit the Province of Manitoba website: www.manitoba.ca/covid19/
For inquiries regarding the Central Plains RecPlex, please contact us at 204.428.6050. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Back to News List