COVID-19 Phase 3 Response
At the Central Plains RecPlex, we’re doing our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 by implementing all provincial distancing and sanitizing measures. Phase 3 came into action June 21, 2020.
Playground, Tennis Courts, Soccer Fields, Ball Diamonds:
- Patrons must maintain a distance of at least 2 meters, except for brief exchanges.
Central Plains RecPlex:
- The Central Plains RecPlex is open with all provincially mandated restrictions in place and is open 5:00am-10:00pm daily.
- Come ready to workout. Access is not permitted to locker rooms, including the washroom and shower area.
- Lobby washrooms are available for use.
- Workouts must be booked before arrival, this can be done on our website, by email or phone.
- Only members that have a pre-booked workout time will be allowed entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is available at building entrance and fitness area entrance.
- Staff will perform thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment between each workout block.
- Workout blocks will be in 2-hour intervals with 30 minutes of cleaning in between.
- Cashless or no-contact payment should be used to the greatest extent possible.
- Water fountains and bottle filling stations are not available for use. Please bring water from home or purchase from the on-site vending machine.
- Gymnasium is open, but users must bring their own equipment.
- Bowling Alley, Climbing Wall, and Multi-Purpose Rooms are closed.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and to see all recent updates from the provincial government, visit the Province of Manitoba website: www.manitoba.ca/covid19/.
For inquiries regarding the Central Plains RecPlex, please contact us at 204.428.6050. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Back to News List